If you have done your prewriting well, drafting is the easiest part of the writing process. Here are a few blog posts with advice on how to inspire students to draft quickly, enthusiastically, and well:
- How to Help Your Students Write Faster
- How to Get a Kid to Write Without Begging, Bribing, or Bullying
- Want Your Students to Write More? Let Them Write Less.
- 3 Weirdly Successful Writing Prompts
- Who Are Your Students Writing For? (And Why It Matters.)
- A 1-Hour Writing Assignment that Stops Kids from Failing?
Here are some printable resources for drafting and revising: